Complex Usage Rules
UpdatedTuesday April 20, 2021 byHeather Herling.
- No Alcohol Allowed
- No Playing in Parking Lots
- No Swinging Bats or Throwing baseballs- at any time within the walkways and common areas of Franklin Little League
- No throwing rocks
- No Horseplay in walkways at any time
- No climbing fences
- No pets / No dogs
- No on deck batters
- Observe all posted signs
- During Game – players must remain in the dugout area in an orderly fashion at all times.
- After each game, each team must clean up trash – in dugout and around benches
Failure to comply with the above may result in expulsion from FLL Fields