Now Open for 2018 - Online Registration!
Registration opens and closes MUCH earlier!
Updated Saturday December 2, 2017 by Franklin Little League.
Franklin Little League is pleased to announce that 2018 summer tee-ball, baseball, and softball registration is now open! In addition, we're opening registration for 2018 fall ball as well!
All registrations must be performed online through this web site. Visa/Mastercard debit and credit cards may be used online to pay for your registration and volunteer fees. No checks will be accepted, either in person or through the mail.
Candy may be purchased in-person at the Franklin Little League Information Day in January 2018 (exact date and location is TBD) for you to sell and offset the cost of your registration fees. There is no requirement that you sell candy, but is provided as an option if families wish to offset their costs.
Registering is fast and easy and you may do it from the comfort of your own home. If you do not plan on purchasing candy for resale, there is no need for you to appear at the January Information Day. However, we certainly welcome all those that want to show up and ask questions about what to expect in 2018, inquire about managing and coaching opportunities, or complete their background check paperwork. Further, candy will be available for pickup at the Information Day session for those that select this option.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR 2018!
- In order that we may better align with the scheduling and other pre-season processes of surrounding Little League organizations, with whom Franklin Little League plays during the season, we are moving the registration deadline much earlier than in past years! It is critical that we hold to these dates and ask for your cooperation in registering early as well as encouraging others to register early. Registration for Minor, Major, and Junior divisions will close February 9, 2018. Registration for all other divisions, except Fall Ball, will close February 28, 2018.
- Early registration provides a $10 savings per player! Register in 2017, by 11:59pm on December 31, to save $10 per regular-season registration! Challenger and Senior division, as well as Fall Ball player registrations, do not receive an early registration discount.
- Again, FLL will provide pants as part of the uniform for all Minor, Major, and Junior division players.
- Tee-Ball and Senior divisions, as well as Fall Ball players will receive a shirt.
- All players must supply their own proper-fitting helmets in all divisions of play. This is for the health and safety of all players. FLL does NOT supply helmets for any players.
- Important: New rules have been implemented by Little League International regarding the types of baseball bats that may be used in play. Please see this web page regarding the new rules! Note that softball bats are unaffected by these new rules.
- Volunteer fees and requirements are unchanged for all divisions. Volunteer fees comprise two components...a single $50 per-family fee and a $50 per-player fee. But, remember, all volunteer fees are refunded at the end of the season if you perform a minimum of 4 hours of volunteer time per registered player. Challenger and Senior division players are exempt from all volunteer fees and volunteer time requirements.
- Team managers receive full credit towards their volunteer time requirements. Rostered coaches (only 2 rostered coaches per team) receive half-credit towards their volunteer requirements.
- FLL will be conducting a fundraiser that will be announced near the beginning of the season. Also, an "opt out" election will be possible for those families that do not wish to participate in the fundraiser. However, it is expected that all families either "opt out" or participate in the fundraising.
- Challenger division registrations will now be required to pay $25 to partially cover the cost of the personalized jersey and cap.
- Checks will no longer be accepted this year, either in person or through the mail. All registrations must be paid via Visa/Mastercard credit or debit card through our web site.
Click here to get more detailed information regarding the registration process, age and residency requirements, and costs.