Batting Cage Policy
UpdatedWednesday November 12, 2014 byFranklin Little League.
- A team who is preparing for a scheduled game that day/evening has priority over a team who may be using the cages for practice reasons. The team also has priority over anyone else who may be using the cage.
- Each team may use a cage for no more than 30 minutes.
- Each team is limited to using one tunnel. You cannot have a manager in one tunnel, a coach in another, etc.
- All batters must wear a batting helmet
- No players should be swinging bats outside of the cage area. This is an unsafe situation when there are several kids swinging bats while waiting for their turn.
- No warming-up, playing catch between the batting cages and field #6 (the softball diamond). This also is an unsafe situation, especially for the players and parents heading to field #6 for their game.
- If games are rained-out, so are the batting cages. Cages cannot be used if games are called off due to rain or inclement weather.
- Failure to adhere to these rules will result in a manager and/or team being banned from use of the batting cages.